Designer bei Artlife
Develop and realize ideas
Designer at Artlife
The creative head at the “pulse of time”. You work independently on the brainstorming to the final design concept of exhibition stands and event equipment. You are adept at presenting. You convince customers with your professional competence paired with a winning personality.
Internally, you work primarily with project management and the workshop. This also includes regular exchanges with the management.
You have a degree with a focus on architecture/interior design, industrial design, product design, scenography, or a comparable education.
At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the field of spatial brand design and development is also an advantage, preferably in the event and trade fair construction sector or at an event agency.
Your daily business at a glance
- Conception/development of brand architecture for events, trade fairs and other types of brand spaces
- Creation of 2D floor plans and 3D visualizations
- Conception and design of individual buildings incl. implementation planning
- Creation of mood boards to illustrate the derivation of conceptual ideas
- Creation of technical factory plans in close cooperation with the production and project management departments
- Assurance of project and execution quality through regular exchange with all project participants and on-site supervision.