Diverse options for more sustainability
Wherever possible and economically viable, we use sustainable materials in the production of our exhibition stands or event equipment.
- For wood and wood-based materials, we look at common certifications (e.g. FSC, PEFC, Naturland, “wood from here”).
- We have greatly expanded our stock of reusable system parts in recent years. As a result, we are now one of the largest suppliers of Aluvision® material, which we use primarily for wall construction, but which can also be used to build complete exhibition stands. We also have several hundred square meters of Octanorm® flooring.
- We use only energy-saving LED lamps for stand illumination.
- The paints and varnishes we use are solvent-free and water-based.
- Reuse is a top priority at Artlife. For example, we use wood and carpet scraps to build packaging boxes, or we shred the wood scraps in our shredder and press them into pellets that we use to heat our offices and workshops.
- As far as possible, we only use fabrics, whether printed or blank, if they have an Oeko-Tex® 100 seal. Otherwise, reuse before recycling before disposal also applies here.
- Waste is separated according to type and returned to the material cycle.